Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Buy...Mmmmm...This


I came across this chocolate at the notoriously, outrageously over-priced market called Eli's. The thing about Eli's is that it is over-priced because they have really high quality stuff in there. Fresh ravioli's (addicted), beautiful tomatoes, and lettuce that doesn't shrivel and turn brown in 14 hours. So as I was heading to the cashier to blow my paycheck I decided I need some chocolate. To buy an Eli's chocolate bar it would've cost me $12 (I'm not laughing, I'm dead serious). Instead I chose a lil chocolate nugget for less than half the price. Granted it was small I just HAD to have it and it was affordable.

When it came time to eat this lil morsel I really didn't have very high hopes for it. It was Dark Chocolate Granola. Well I bit in and wasn't it the lil bit of girl-next-door-grows-up amazingness! Now I am officially addicted. It is called the 5 Star Chocolate Bar made in Vermont by Lake Champlain Chocolates. You can buy them for a fraction of the price through the company and man-O-man you will become an addict too. Santa please add them to my list. Here is the website and it happens to bring you right to my favorite kind: Granola (whaddup tree-huggers!). A yum yum yum.

http://www.lakechamplainchocolates.com/Chocolate/Five-Star-Chocolate-Bar/Granola-Five-Star-Bars.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment