Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Well Helloooo Kate,


While I was spending my paycheck on some groceries, a magazine cover caught my eye. Kate G. welcome to 2010! Apparently you had a lil new year's resolution of your own hunh? Lemme guess some new extensions perhaps? I see and I applaud. I must question though if you may have gotten a little carried away with your coloring in the back? No matter. I'm so proud you got rid of the Triceratops spikes in the back and the Flock of Seagulls' bangs.

Now who are you going to date? I mean won't most men just wait until the kids are 18? If one owns a t.v. or a computer they would realize that the lil tater tots will hit 18 in about 12 years. Kate, you better hope some man is DYING to get a piece. Otherwise eat yourself silly back to sextuplet weight until 2022.

I wonder if some reality show single man has his eye on you now? Perhaps The Situation? You are not that far from the shore. And we've all seen you in a bikini. Work it. Who else? Maybe you should go on the Bachelor? Omg you would be the queen of the roost. Brody Jenner perhaps? Nah he loves himself a lil too much.

AHA! John Mayer! Omg how could I not see this? He will croon you, mentally abuse you (but make you laugh) then dump your ass like Jon did. Granted he is not a reality star he loooves him the spotlight. And he's hot. High Five.

XOXO

Yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment