Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Wish I Was a Little Bit Taller, I Wish I Was a Baller...


I wish I could fix my goddamn toilet. Why can't we be born programmed to fix everything?! Running/non-flushing toilets, cars, electrical...stuff. All stuff that always needs fixing. You know what I mean. I have a road bicycle and I have no idea how to take care of it. When something breaks I have to bring it to a bike shop where they act like I'm an ass because I can't change a flat. Fuck-off douche-riders. I'm paying you, so you should be kissing my ass. Now my mom and dad taught me how to do a lot of stuff but I've realized the only repairs I'm good at are Jerry-Rig-ing shit like MacGyver. Duct tape helllooo. But when my stupid ass toilet gets fixed by my Super then two days later screws up again I wanna rip my freaking hair out and stomp around my apartment slamming my one (bathroom) door. So now I have to call him into my tiny personal space AGAIN to show me how to fix the stupid thing this time because obviously my Super is a Jerry Rigger too.

Sunshine, rainbows, unicorns...

No comments:

Post a Comment