Thursday, September 3, 2009

She Works Hard For The Money


So you can apparently make money on blogs. I made 41 cents in two weeks but most of the revenue came after the Nerd Alert blog. Why you ask? I don't know but I think it has to do with the fact I mentioned Crocs. so I wonder if I can mention major labels if I will get enough views to bring in some bank. Do I really think I can succeed? No. But I will do a lot of things for a dollar, dollar bill y'all.


What brands would you mention? I'm gonna throw out a few...Crocs, Chanel (they clearly go hand-in-hand), Burberry, Dior (go big or go to TJ Maxx), Campbell's Soup (why not?), Snuggie (gotta reprezent the infomercials), SHAMWOW (that clearly deserved caps), Ore-Ida Fries (...are delicious), Papa Gino's (...is amazing), Jiffy Lube (...is an amazing name), Apple, iPod, Mister Smoothie (kicks all other soft-serves' asses), BMW (not sure why that came up), Frye (because I am obsessed with my new shoes), ZAPPOS (heart them), eBay (not in love with them right now), Jesus (the biggest brand I know), Fleet Foxes (just because I love their music), Brooklyn Vegan (love listening on SIRIUS), Bryant Park Project (looove them but way too early in the AM on NPR), Spaghetti-O's (no explanation needed).


I think that's all I have in me tonight...we'll see if this brings in the money train. Probably not but I ain't too proud to beg.
UPDATE 9/6/09: This did not work. I'm still at 41 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment