Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Rachel Zoerexia Project



I love The Rachel Zoe Project sans the wildfire of "I-Die"s. I love fashion and "I-Die", for the most part, to have Rachel Zoe's job. I would love to dive into an in-ground pool full of accessories and shoes. To be able to vintage shop blowing $5,000-$20,000 per trip. But why is she complaining that the tabloids are calling her pin thin? I mean she obviously works very hard at starving herself so why not own it like Gwen Stefani does (she has been dieting since the 6th grade). Just looking at her on t.v. (which adds how many pounds?!) I cannot imagine what she looks like in person. So for all the kids in America who want to look like her (who? I dunno but I'm sure there are plenty) why doesn't she own up to the fact that a) she doesn't eat b) what she does, comes out shortly after and c) her spazziness/anxiety/twitchiness is due to all the diet pills she's on. I mean her clavicles could poke some one's eye out... but then of course they would break due to osteoporosis.

Oh Zoe Zoe Zoe...of course you and Ricci are BFFs. Who else would you have to compete with in the ultra, super, major, anorexic, feather-weight class besides 8 year olds? Oh I'm sorry. I'll throw in Mary-Kate Olson for the trifecta.

Off to stuff my face with an enormous sandwich and watch her via DVR...

1 comment:

  1. I am so so addicted to that show. Whatever diet pill she's on I'll gladly take. I love her and want to be her. I also want Brad to be my BFF. Tay-tay.... not so much. BA-NA-NAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete