Thursday, March 25, 2010

When I'm a Rock Star/Comedian


Work is dumb.  So instead I like to daydream about what my gigantic dressing room would be like as a rock star/comedian.  I envision all my outlandish requests and my “so what” attitude as they are fulfilled. 
In no particular order:
-My room would be able to hold 550 people. 
- Lay-Z-Boys, Papsans,  and any other form of comfy seating for 50 people.
-The only bit of lighting I want are Jo Malone grapefruit candles and soft up lighting.
- Decorations to be navy blue and peach.
-A tazer.
-Whiffle bat and ball for home run derby.
-25 handicapped, brightly-colored, scooters to play Bumper Scooters or race.
-Organic:  chicken parm, filet mignon, brie, prosciutto, French bread, Godiva dark chocolate ganache, 5 Star granola dark chocolate.  No paper or plastic ware.
-An in-house bartender with a full bar and plenty of liquid cocaine AKA Red Bull and recycling bins for the cans.
-Veuve Cliquot and LOTS of it.  Strawberries?  Yes please.
-Beer, beer, beer.  Lots of it.  Lots of varities including Guinness and Magic Hat #9.
- Macallen 18 yr. with 2 cubes when I ask for one.
-12 hula hoops.
-A fire blower.
-Capuchin monkeys (the young ones, not the old-man lookin’ ones).
-The game Apples to Apples.
-The dancing/humping Ewoks that were on the Today Show.
-Keyboard Cat and OMG Cat.
-Personal D.J. who will play anything on request.
-A unicorn with a rainbow over its head and an elf jockey.
-Bob Saget.
-A hot, male masseuse I will call by the name Chico.
-25 fire extinguishers, for the “fire extinguishing” after-party.
-Fake props to break.  Like chairs, bottles, guitars.  Stuff that when breaks does not actually hurt anyone.  All real stuff will be removed and replaced with the fake stuff.
-A donkey because they still make me laugh.  I will call it Donkey-Hotey.
-A nerf football.
-A red telephone that I will use to call (or shout at) an assistant to get whatever I need, like tropical skittles.
-An adult bouncy room.
-A fun lil pup for my dog Oscar Gomez to play with.
-3, 50” plasma televisions with all US stations.

Now what would you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment