Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oscar Cuts Loose, Footloose

After my last post I figured I would let you in on my dog crazy side. There always seems to be broken bottles and glass in my neighborhood. I got sick of worrying about Oscar slicing open a paw knowing what that emergency bill looks like (I had a $1400 one when he was 8 months old).

Shoes were on, Oscar was miserable, we all laughed at his expense, and I decided to film him. Oscar's discomfort and humiliation is obvious and I decided not to get the shoes for him. At the tail-end of this charade a short-shorted, Frenchman walks in. He begins to lecture me on how unnatural the shoes are for dogs, how my dog won't eat if I buy them, and basically called me a stupid American. "I don't understand you Americans!" It was all I could do to not say "mind ya damn bizniss frogger". But I shot him my look of death and walked out. I showed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment