Thursday, November 12, 2009

Retired


**those are not my feet.

I'm retiring. That's right I've just decided it's time to hang up my hat and you're gonna help me.

Soooo I had this idea after realizing that there have been 6 Ad clicks on my blog and I made $3. First, thank you to those who click on the stupid ads. Now here's my plan. If each of you click on an advertisement to the right of my blog I'll eventually make enough to retire. What do you get in return? Me. I will come visit you, and entertain you like a monkey. I mean it's a win-win here people. I would sit here all day and click on the ads myself but that is illegal. I don't think I'll get arrested but I certainly won't get paid. And no one wants that.

And if you're a major contributor and can prove it, I'll bring you the gift of the Dick Towel. I mean if that doesn't send you clicking I don't know what will.

Parents make sure your kids are not in the room when you check out the precious Dick Towel. The little bird is not as aggressive as the large one. Oh, and start watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia if you don't already.

http://www.dicktowel.com/dicktowel.html

No comments:

Post a Comment