Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ugh




What is the world coming to? Uggs have been "in fashion" (I use that loosely) for enough years now. They look hobbity (yes Lord of The Rings), sloppy, and should only be worn on snowy or super lazy days. I am solely talking about the tan, shapeless ones. That being said, when was it decided that it was okay for a dude to wear them in public? Regardless of sexual orientation, WHEN WAS IT DECIDED THAT IT WAS OKAY FOR A DUDE TO WEAR UGGS IN PUBLIC?! Did you get that fashion memo because I did not.

Ummm do you also love how I blatantly took a picture of the guy and his "girlfriend". I mean the guy is looking right at me and smiling. Immediately after hearing the shutter noise of my camera phone I pretended like I was actually trying to get service. I would make a terrible PI. I need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment