Friday, November 13, 2009

A Vibrating What?!



Ok I'm a huge fan and frequent purchaser of all sorts of make-up. My Caboodle is so embarrassingly full that I can barely close it. With what? I have no idea. Glitter and one-use eye shadows probably. But I'm so not sold on a mascara that vibrates.

When applying mascara or waterproof liquid liner I have the precision of a surgeon. If I did not I would look like a hot mess. But to have an applicator vibrate?! I don't want anything gyrating near my eyeballs and I wonder who would? I mean look at the picture. Do you want that thing coming at your face? Does it really add that much more than my manual strokes cannot? I doubt it. I mean it sounds as logical as a vibrating lip pencil. My lips would look like this <>^>^<>^<^>^<^>^<

After watching the video I wasn't impressed. http://www.lancome-usa.com/beautyschool/videos/lush-lashes.aspx In fact it made me feel good about spending only $6 on my Great Lash. This one costs $34.

I mean wouldn't massaging 6" stilettos be a greater use of electronics? Don't go patenting that on me now.

1 comment:

  1. OMG the bed is shacking I am laughing so hard. I don't want anything gyrating near my eyeballs eiher. DMK

    ReplyDelete